You all must be familiar with social media. There are many facts related to social media. There are many such facts related to social media that you probably did not know. In this post post, You will like Social Media Facts in English very much.
The use of social media has increased a lot in our life today. Almost everyone uses social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp. That means everyone connected to it.
social media uses to share your personal and professional life experiences to you friends, family members or public. But have many facts about Social Media, what you don’t know. In this post we know about that interesting facts.
Surprising Social Media facts:-
- The domain for YouTube.com was registered on Valentine’s Day.
- YouTube is a service of Google.
- YouTube was created in February of 2005 by three PayPal employees Jawed Karim, Steve Chen and Chad Hurley.
- In 2006, YouTube was bought by Google for $1.65 billion.
- The first video on YouTube was uploaded by Jawed Karim in 2005 on Saturday 23 April.
- Created in 2007, the YouTube Partner Program today has over 30,000 employees in approximately 27 countries around the world.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube in 1 minute.
- 5 thousand billion videos are watched every day on YouTube.
- YouTube is the third largest website in the world after Google and Facebook.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world after Google.
- YouTube gets 30 million visitors per day.
- Justin Bieber’s video on YouTube has the most dislikes of 8, 302, 408.
- The name of the first uploaded video on YouTube was Me at the Zoo.
- YouTube is currently available in 39 countries and 76 languages.
- The most searched search words on YouTube is how to kiss.
One such social media on which such people are always being seen who are happy and this is why it became the most famous in the world and it has become a fashion gallery for the people, here people share photos and videos. There are some things about Instagram facts that many people do not know.
- You will be surprised to know that Instagram was launched on October 6, 2010 and 25,000 people were added on the first day itself. Which is a record till now.
- In 2011 there were only 10 million users on Instagram but in just 10 years i.e. in 2021 it increased to 1.16 billion users which is a record.
- When Instagram was being built and was in the testing period, it was named Codename. That was the name until it was launched.
- You will be surprised to know that two different names were used to select the name of Instagram, which include instant camera and Telegram. Insta + Gram became your Instagram again, which has become the most popular in the world today.
- It was first posted on Instagram by Co-founder @kevin on July 16, 2010 and was a photo of a dog which was Kevin’s pet dog.
- Pizza has the most photos of any food on Instagram and after that the number of Shushi, Japan’s most popular food.
- The account with the most followers on Instagram belongs to Portugal’s football player Cristiano Ronaldo. Whose total followers are more than 432 Million.
- In 2012, Facebook bought Instagram for $1 billion and at that time there were more than 30 million users.
- Selena Gomez is the first person who got 100 million followers on Instagram first, she had 100 million followers before 2018.
- Instagram Influencers with 100k followers in America earn $280 for every post. Whereas in India only you can earn $100.
- More than 500 million stories are posted on Instagram every day. Which is a record so far and more than this are not uploaded anywhere else.
- It is the second largest platform in the world after Facebook, where more than 60% of the people login to their account every day.
- The most used hashtags are #love, #instagood, #me, #cute and #follow. Which are the most used in the whole world.
- As you all know, this is an online fashion platform, 96% of the world’s top fashion brands have created their account. He earns millions of dollars every month through this platform.
- Instagram was created by two people, Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, which were later bought by Facebook.
- Most Instagram users are only 18 and 29 years old.
- More than 80% people use Instagram for their personal work. Only 20% have accounts that are creator and business accounts.
Facebook is considered to be the most famous social site among social networking sites because most people are active on Facebook, some people spend their whole day on Facebook, you too must be using Facebook for sure. Do or not, but here I am going to tell you interesting facts about Facebook, by reading which you can definitely get to learn something good and new about Facebook.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg gets 1$ every year as salary.
- we can use Facebook in 70 languages.
- If the Facebook server becomes slow, then Facebook will lose 25 thousand dollars per minute on average.
- About 1,333,000,000 people use Facebook in a month, out of which the number of users on mobile is said to be about 684 million.
- Why is Facebook’s color blue not red or green, the reason Mark Zuckerberg does not know the difference between red and green.
- About 1 lakh 7 thousand links are shared on Facebook every 20 minutes and 3 million or more messages are sent and 2 million friends are requested.
- Facebook one month hosting costs about $ 30 million.
- Maybe you know, but if you put the number 4 in last of the Facebook URL, then you can reach Mark Zuckerberg’s page directly. (Facebook.com/4).
- There are attacks on Facebook by hackers equal to about 6 lakhs.
- 48% of people check their Facebook account as soon as they wake up in the morning.
- The first woman engineer to work on Facebook is Ruchi Sanghvi, who gave the idea of news feed on Facebook.
In today’s time people download WhatsApp first as soon as smart phone comes in hand, just because of this reason WhatsApp social media is the king of its field but do you know about WhatsApp, why is WhatsApp free till date, was it always free? If not, then read all the facts thoroughly, you will know many interesting things.
- WhatsApp Co-founder Jan Koum moved to the US from Ukraine at the age of 16. At one time his family depended on food stamps.
- Whatsapp has 1.5 billion monthly users around the world.
- Out of 1.5 billion, 450 million people use WhatsApp Status feature launched in 2017.
- Both the founders of Whatsapp i.e. Brian Acton and Jan Koum used to work in yahoo earlier.
- Now both Brian and Jan have left WhatsApp. Brian left WhatsApp in 2017 while Jan resigned in 2018.
- 4.5Billion photos, 5Billion text messages and 1Billion videos are shared daily through WhatsApp.
- One of the most interesting facts about WhatsApp is that the company was worth more than the entire annual budget of the US space agency NASA of about $17billion a few years ago.
- WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was fired by Twitter and Facebook in 2009, soon after he started WhatsApp and then later sold WhatsApp to Facebook itself.
- In 2015 WhatsApp for Android version crossed 1billion downloads on play store and at that time they had a team of only 5 members for it.
- Despite being such a big company, WhatsApp has never run ads and till now not a single advertisement has appeared on the app.
- When Jan Koum was working for WhatsApp, he had a note written by Brian Acton on his bench like – No Ads! stop playing! No pranks! It helps to focus on the real motto of WhatsApp.
- Generally people use WhatsApp in English, but for your information, let us tell you that WhatsApp works in a total of 60 languages.
- Despite being such a popular platform, WhatsApp has been banned in more than 6 countries including China and North Korea.
- Initially, WhatsApp was free for only one year after registration, later it cost $ 0.99 for always-use. But in 2014, Facebook made it completely free after buying it.
- Many of you must be aware that the quality of photos and videos sent on WhatsApp gets reduced. It compresses users to save both their space and data.
- WhatsApp does not store user data. Their server only holds the messages that are not delivered, once the message is sent to the user it is erased from the server. However this is just a matter of air.
- WhatsApp was initially made only for iOS users.
- WhatsApp had 250,000 users worldwide in June 2009. By December 2013 this figure had risen to 400 million.
- WhatsApp turned down Google’s offer of $10 billion, but in February 2014, they finally accepted a $19 billion Facebook offer.
- Two billion minutes are spent on WhatsApp every day.
- 55 million video calls are made on smartphones every day. Conversations last for 340 million minutes.
- WhatsApp is the most used app in the world for text messaging.
- WhatsApp has more users than Facebook Messenger.
- With billions of downloads every day on Android phones alone, WhatsApp receives $2 billion and more by the end of each year.
- At least 5 billion WhatsApp groups have been created since 2009.
- WhatsApp cannot be used on iPod and iPad.
- According to a report, the price of WhatsApp in 2020 is $50.7billion.
A request: Friends, I hope you will like these things. Interesting knowledge will bring you some interesting new things like this, share it with friends in future, thank you.
You can also join our Social Media Group which link given below-
Facebook Page Link-medhastone